Surviving a holiday nightmare – one family’s story

As the holiday season was just beginning, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson (name changed) suffered through a holiday nightmare. Faulty wiring sparked a fire that destroyed their rental home during the [...]

How Mike recovered from a home fire – a customer testimonial

We received the following letter from one of our customers today. Experiencing a fire in your home can be devastating but it can be overcome. Here is Mike’s story. On November 9, 2012, I [...]