We established BluSky University in 2006 to help employees and industry partners remain trained, educated, and current on industry trends and subject matter. As a result, we can offer continuing education courses for property managers, facility managers, insurance adjusters, insurance agents and brokers and those in other related fields. Our own trained professionals and industry experts teach these classes, which are designed by RedVector for the best training in the industry. Sometimes our instructors teach in conjunction with industry experts such as engineers or design professionals. Classes are free of charge and typically last half a day or less.
We can work with RedVector to design specific courses for individual companies and claim departments depending on your needs and experience levels. Let us know if we can help you design a custom course for your team.
Courses we regularly offer include:
- Water Mitigation and Drying 101
- Advanced Drying Principles
- Common Sense Approach to Mold
- Environmental Concerns in Restoration and Renovation
- Fire Damage Restoration Processes
- Ethics in Claims
- Large Loss Restoration and Renovation
- Roof Damage Assessments and Repairs
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid Disaster Response Training
Contact us for a current course schedule.