Are you ready for Hurricane Matthew?
Hurricane Matthew poses a threat to the entire Southeastern U.S. coast.
Hurricane alerts are posted along Florida’s east coast and forecasters say parts of Florida’s Atlantic coast, the Georgia coast, and coastal Carolinas are potentially in line for a strong hurricane strike.
PREPARE NOW FOR MATTHEW
When severe weather approaches, remember these 8 tips for making sure you’re prepared.
- Listen to radio, TV, or NOAA Weather Radio for the latest hurricane updates
- Learn the local evacuation routes in case leaving the area becomes necessary or ordered by local officials
- Secure outdoor furniture, garbage cans, and other objects that could become airborne in high winds
- Coastal residents and anyone in low-lying areas should prepare for flood conditions. Check with your local hardware store for board-up and sandbag supplies.
- Test all emergency equipment (generators, flashlights, etc.)
- Be sure you have an emergency supply kit ready with:
- First aid kit
- Non-perishable food
- Cell phones and battery-powered chargers
- Important documents (insurance, medical, etc.)
- Review your emergency plan and inform friends and relatives of your plans
- Fill your vehicle gas tanks
Call us at 800-277-4787 or Request Service online at any time.