Interested in joining the BluSky Team?
Working at BluSky
Since BluSky’s founding, our management team has placed a strong emphasis on creating a working environment that fosters our employees. This “employee first” mentality has enabled us to be certified three times as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work® and to make the list of “Best Companies to Work For in Colorado” five times. We offer competitive benefits packages, including healthcare, profit-sharing programs, and commission structures, and we have dedicated a substantial amount of time to our recognition programs and organizational transparency. This culture starts at the top, as our leadership team firmly believes that happy customers result from happy workers. We ensure our employees are safe, content, well trained, and continually developing their skill sets. Above all, we ensure our employees are recognized for the value they bring to BluSky.
We Hire the Best
We focus on hiring and retaining the best employees in our entire industry. They are absolutely passionate about what we do and why we do it. They are there for our customers every step of the way, always with honesty and professionalism, which leads to satisfied customers and projects we can be proud of.
We are always looking for talented people who will help us continue to grow our business and fulfill our mission. Because teamwork and culture are so important to the way we do business, we don’t just look for strong experience. We seek out the most talented, driven, and professional individuals who are also personable and motivated. Above all, they must have a strong work ethic, a passion to succeed, and a desire to cultivate professional relationships with customers and co-workers. It sounds like a lot, but the right people are important to our company.
Our quest for excellence drives our ongoing investment in our people.
What Do Our Employees Like About Working at BluSky?
Quotes from actual BluSky employees and family members:
- I love what we do here at BluSky. The team is great and the future is exciting. I can’t wait to see where we go from here. ~BluSky employee
- I am so very blessed to be involved with the growth and development of BluSky Nation. This journey has been amazing, but nothing compared to what is coming our way. There is so much pride and dedication with the leadership team as well as the VPs. Such a privilege to be able to be a part of this team. ~BluSky employee
- This has been the greatest reward of my career. The people I work with are the greatest in the world. The leadership team you have assembled make this easy. I could not imagine myself anywhere else. ~BluSky employee
- I wanted to thank you so much for your thoughtfulness with the beautiful flowers you sent during my time of loss. It was such a kind gesture and we truly feel like a part of your ‘family.’ You have been so kind to my husband and my family and I appreciate it more than you know. We are truly blessed. ~Wife of BluSky employee
- We were just talking about how fortunate we are to be a part of our growing firm and how great our leadership is. ~BluSky employee
- I just want to tell you how truly blessed I feel this year working for such an amazing company. ~BluSky employee
- I love seeing that BluSky continues to look out for its employees even as they grow. That was one of my fears with all the changes, that we’d lose our small company feel. This just shows me the executive leadership team has this all handled. ~BluSky employee
- Yesterday my wife and I couldn’t help but stop and count our blessings. She began to go on and on about BluSky and how extremely fortunate we are, thanks to my job. ~BluSky employee
- I am new to the company; however, I can already see that BluSky truly cares about their employees. ~BluSky employee
- We are blessed to be a part of such a great company. Full of amazing people, doing GREAT things. ~BluSky employee
- Perfect! I love this company!! ~BluSky employee, after email to raise money for Hurricane Harvey victims.
- I think it speaks volumes to the employees in offices to hear the leadership team knows they are busy, working hard, putting in long hours, etc. I can’t tell you how excited I am to be with BluSky right now. It is incredible. ~BluSky employee, after email showing appreciation for everyone’s hard work.
- I truly enjoy working here and could not be happier or more impressed with the organization and culture…what a blessing! ~BluSky employee
- Thankful to be part of such an amazing team. ~BluSky employee
- This is family. We celebrate each other’s success and truly mean it. We wrap our arms around each other when we are at our lowest. I’ve never worked for an organization that has cared so much for each of its employees. It’s community. There’s nothing like it. It’s family. ~BluSky employee
- My husband has told me over and over about the company he works for, and I just shook my head and said, ‘that is wonderful’. The culture that is BluSky has blown my mind. Everyone there wants success for others. They are proud when someone does something well, and they celebrate it. It is something that is so refreshing to see. I am excited to see what is ahead for BluSky, because I believe it will be remarkable. I am so proud my husband and I are both part of the BluSky family. BOOYAH! ~Wife of BluSky employee, after being on President’s Club trip
- My wife told me it was the best trip she has ever been on (honeymoon excluded) and she was amazed by the quality of people in our organization. What really stood out to her is the executive team. You and your group is one I have a tremendous amount of respect for, and she now understands why I have grown so fond of you and your team. You all show each other such a high level of respect and have sincere friendship that extends to your spouses and it’s very evident. ~BluSky employee, after being on President’s Club trip, including comments from his wife
- I hope you always know how life-changing this organization is and will continue to be for its employees, its clients, and its communities. BluSky Makes It Better!!!! ~BluSky employee
- It is apparent that this leadership group values the employees, their personal lives, professional growth and contributions to the community. I am excited and proud to be a part of this next chapter with BluSky. ~BluSky employee
- I have to say thank you very much for this nice gesture. Within minutes of the email I had multiple employees come to my office and say that they could not believe it. They are really excited about being part of a great organization. ~BluSky employee, reflecting after email on giving employees time off between Christmas and New Year’s with pay, due to extra-long hours and sacrifices made during back half of 2017
- I feel so fortunate to be a part of BluSky nation. I look forward to growing with you this year! ~Employee of company acquired