BluSky offers competitive salaries, a profit sharing plan (we call it Ownership Thinking), insurance, paid time off, and really cool BluSky branded apparel.
All of our employees receive:
- 401(k) Financial Planning: We offer a 401(k) plan with a guaranteed company match of up to 4%
- Health Insurance: We offer comprehensive medical benefits for all full-time employees. After an employee’s five-year anniversary with BluSky, we pay 100% of the employee’s portion of the premiums for medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid Time Off: All full-time employees start accruing PTO time from their date of hire. All full-time employees are also entitled to 10 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Long-Term Disability: We provide long-term disability coverage for all full-time employees at no cost to the employee.
- Life Insurance: We provide basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for all full-time employees at no cost to the employee.
- Appreciation Nation: We have a very generous and robust employee recognition program for employees to be recognized by both management and their peers for their hard work and extra efforts.
There may be additional benefits, too, that vary depending on the position. Please review our available job descriptions to learn more details or ask a BluSky representative during the interview process.