BluSky Healthcare Services
Managing Unplanned Events
Disasters can strike with little or no warning, stressing your healthcare personnel and disrupting patient services.
No matter what the disaster is, BluSky’s Emergency Response Team has extensive experience in repairing and disinfecting healthcare facilities to return property and services back to normal. We are the Environment of Care experts! Our extensive experience includes:
- 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- DISINFECTION & OUTBREAK SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION
- LOSS MITIGATION
- TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION
- PRIORITY RESPONSE SERVICES
Your Trusted Advisor and Remediation Partner
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE
The faster our uniquely qualified team can respond to your disaster, the sooner your patients and staff can return to a stable, safe environment.
BluSky’s team is experienced in environmental containment procedures for hospital and healthcare facility restoration and outbreak response. Services include:
- Isolation and area stabilization
- Water extraction
- Water, flood & sewage mitigation
- Dehumidification & structural drying
- Environmental containment & remediation
- Terminal cleaning and surface disinfection
- Turnkey reconstruction
Our certified and experienced project directors, project managers, and field superintendents have expert knowledge of the healthcare environment. At a moment’s notice, we can have a team of industry experts in place to assist with large and small healthcare facility projects.
- Project assessment
- Due diligence
- Value engineering
- Project management & coordination
- National sourcing of materials
PRIORITY SERVICE WHEN YOU NEED IT
Stay ahead of disaster! Our Master Service Agreement offers immediate assistance and priority response in the event of disaster. Our team of certified industry professionals is on standby, ready to assist. We offer a standardized approach to unplanned events.
- Pre-planning to prepare you for any emergency
- A trusted partner who knows you and your properties
- Detailed daily progress reports from project start-up through completion
- National Catastrophe Team at a moment’s notice
DISINFECTION & OUTBREAK RESPONSE
As an essential services provider, BluSky biohazard crews are on the front lines when there is an outbreak crisis. Our experts are properly equipped and trained in environmental containment procedures and disinfection techniques to help reduce the risk of infection or illness, prevent cross-contamination, and reduce downtime in operations.
We use EPA-registered hospital grade disinfectants to effectively sanitize and protect against the spread of viruses.
Be Prepared with BluSky Training
BLUSKY HEALTHCARE TRAINING
BluSky offers in-house continuing education for our staff and healthcare partners in our state-of-the-art training facility. One of our core offerings is the three-day, third-party accredited, Certified Healthcare Restoration Technician (CHRT) course. BluSky healthcare training classes include:
- Infection control risk assessment (ICRA design and implementation)
- Emergency management
- Isolation and decontamination
- Healthcare disaster and business continuity planning
- Applying the incident command system for healthcare
- Designing drills and exercises for regulatory compliance
- Hazardous materials awareness