Emergency Response Myrtle Beach
Do you have an emergency right now? Call us at 888.88.BLUSKY (888.882.5875)
Have you had water damage from a burst pipe? Has a tree fallen on your roof during a storm? Had a fire? Has a tropical storm or hurricane caused damage to your home or business? The Myrtle Beach area is subject to all sorts of storms and disasters from tornadoes to hurricanes and floods. The physical and emotional damage can sometimes be too much to bear but you’re not on your own when a storm, flood, fire or disaster strikes. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is ready to guide you through the process to restoring your future after an emergency.
BluSky’s Myrtle Beach Emergency Response Team is on standby 24/7, 365 days a year. That means we’ll be there to take care of you even if your disaster happens at 2 am on a holiday. Call us and we’ll secure your property to prevent further damage, and then restore it to its pre-loss condition. We provide emergency response services to coastal South Carolina including Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Conway, Atlantic Beach, Surfside Beach, Murrells Inlet, Little River, Georgetown, Aynor, and more.
Our Emergency Response Team specializes in:
- Water extraction and mitigation
- Tree removal and tarp services
- Temporary power generation
- Board-up and temporary roofing systems
IMPORTANCE OF EMERGENCY RESPONSE:
- Safety of Occupants and Workers – disasters have the potential to expose occupants to various safety hazards and contaminates.
- Contain the Loss – the quicker the response time the greater the chance of containing the loss and preventing further damage, saving property and time.
- Secure At-Risk Structures and Contents – In the event of structural damage, quick response can be necessary to secure the property, to save contents, or prevent further damage. Often this may involve structural shoring, roof tarping, board-up or tree removal.
- Can Reduce Insurance Settlement Value – In the event of water intrusion, water can quickly spread to other areas of your house or office causing structural damage and mold. Quick response can reduce the amount of demolition required and repairs needed to restore the structure.
BluSky Myrtle Beach SC
2111-1 S Hwy 17
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
They were very efficient and cleaned up. They were very professional and courteous on the phone and when they were on the site.
Cape Fear Group Home