Emergency Response Roanoke
Do you have an emergency right now? Call us at 800.266.5677 or complete the form below.
Have you had water damage from a burst pipe? Has a tree fallen on your roof during a storm? Had a fire? Has a storm caused damage to your home or business? Roanoke is subject to all kinds of severe weather from an occasional tornado, severe thunderstorm, or winter weather and ice. The physical and emotional damage can sometimes be too much to bear but you’re not on your own when a storm, flood, fire or other disaster strikes. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is ready to guide you through the process to restoring your future after an emergency.
BluSky’s Roanoke Emergency Response Team is on standby 24/7, 365 days a year. That means we’ll be there to take care of you even if your disaster happens at 2 am on a holiday. Call us and we’ll secure your property to prevent further damage, and then restore it to its pre-loss condition. We provide emergency response services to the Greater Roanoke Valley area including Roanoke, Lynchburg, Rocky Mount, Floyd, Christiansburg, Fincastle, Blacksburg, Martinsville Virginia and more.
Report a Loss to BluSky
If you need to report a loss, please complete the form below, providing as much information as you can. A BluSky representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Our Emergency Response Team specializes in:
- Water extraction and mitigation
- Tree removal and tarp services
- Temporary power generation
- Board-up and temporary roofing systems
IMPORTANCE OF EMERGENCY RESPONSE:
- Safety of Occupants and Workers – disasters have the potential to expose occupants to various safety hazards and contaminates.
- Contain the Loss – the quicker the response time the greater the chance of containing the loss and preventing further damage, saving property and time.
- Secure At-Risk Structures and Contents – In the event of structural damage, quick response can be necessary to secure the property, to save contents, or prevent further damage. Often this may involve structural shoring, roof tarping, board-up or tree removal.
- Can Reduce Insurance Settlement Value – In the event of water intrusion, water can quickly spread to other areas of your house or office causing structural damage and mold. Quick response can reduce the amount of demolition required and repairs needed to restore the structure.
BluSky Roanoke VA
723 Gainsboro Road NW
Roanoke, VA 24016
My family is pleased with all that BluSky has done during our time of trouble. Vincent was and still is very patient and professional. We thank him very much.